S'mores Creme Brulee
made it | 0 reviews |
Dairy Farmers of Canada Real Cream
"Kids will love the twist on campfire s'mores with the gooeyness of just-toasted marshmallows. For adults, the decadent chocolate brulee is to die for."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 50 m servings 614 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- In a saucepan, heat cream to a boil. Remove from heat; whisk in chocolate until melted and smooth.
- In a medium bowl, whisk egg yolks with sugar. Gradually whisk hot cream mixture into eggs. Whisk in vanilla. Divide mixture among 4-six oz (175 mL) ramekins. Place ramekins in a large shallow pan; pour boiling water into the pan to come halfway up sides of ramekins.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until edges are set but centres still jiggle slightly. Remove from water; let cool on a rack. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours or until chilled or for up to 24 hours.
- Divide graham crackers evenly among ramekins; top with marshmallows. Place on a baking sheet. Broil for 10 to 45 seconds or until marshmallows are lightly golden and starting to soften. Drizzle chocolate over marshmallows. Serve immediately.
- Can't find mini marshmallows? Simply cut the large ones into 1/2-inch (1 cm) pieces.
- Use semi-sweet chocolate instead of bittersweet and drizzle top with milk chocolate.
Per Serving: 614 calories; 47.2 g fat; 41.5 g carbohydrates; 6.6 g protein; 328 mg cholesterol; 80 mg sodium. Full nutrition