Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 281
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients for the dressing and mix until smooth. Refrigerate.
- Cook peas, uncovered, in a large quantity of boiling water until al dente, about 5 minutes. Strain and refresh under cold water.
- In a bowl, toss cooled peas with feta and radishes. Add creamy dressing and toss gently.
- Serve topped with alfalfa sprouts and garnished with radish slices.
You might also like
- * If fresh peas are not in season, use frozen ones. For an even more Asian flavour, use edamame beans.
Per Serving: 281 calories; 18.6 19.3 10.7 34 582 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1