Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 272
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Place a grill grate over your campfire.
- Lay a thick piece of aluminum foil onto a flat work surface. Pile potatoes and carrots into the middle of the foil. Put butter on the vegetables and sprinkle onion soup mix over the top.
- Fold opposite ends of the foil so they meet; roll together to form a seam. Roll remaining ends together to seal contents into a packet.
- Cook packet on the grill until the potatoes and carrots are completely tender, about 45 minutes.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 272 calories; 3.3 56.2 6.4 8 680 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
So easy to make. The steamed carrots and potatoes were a hit with my granddaughter.