Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 35 m servings 680 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Unroll piecrust on parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with some granulated sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Bake about 12 minutes or until crust is browned. Cool on wire rack; break into bite-size pieces.
- Combine the VOSKOS(R) Nonfat Honey Greek Yogurt, the 1/2 cup granulated sugar, the 1/2 cup brown sugar, the pumpkin, vanilla, and the 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl.
- Freeze the yogurt mixture in a 1 1/2- to 2-quart ice cream maker according to the manufacturers directions, stirring in broken piecrust pieces at end to just mix through. Transfer to an airtight container and freeze for 2 to 4 hours before serving. Let stand at room temperature for 5 to 15 minutes before serving (if freezing longer, it may need to stand as long as 30 minutes at room temperature). Serve topped with warm Caramel-Pecan Sauce (see below) and additional piecrust (if desired).
- Caramel-Pecan Sauce: Combine butter, the 3/4 cup brown sugar, and whipping cream in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring until smooth. Bring to a boil. Boil at a moderately steady rate for 3 minutes without stirring. Remove from heat and transfer to a heat-proof bowl. Let caramel cool. Stir in pecans. Serve warm or refrigerate for up to 1 week. Reheat before serving.
- *Tip: To toast pecans, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spread the pecans in a shallow baking pan; bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until toasted, shaking pan once or twice.
Per Serving: 680 calories; 39.6 g fat; 73.6 g carbohydrates; 11.8 g protein; 77 mg cholesterol; 272 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1