Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Cook ginger and cumin in hot vegetable oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add the vegetable broth, cannellini beans, pumpkin, and salt. Heat through. Remove from heat and puree until smooth with an immersion blender.
- Set aside 1/4 cup of VOSKOS(R) Nonfat Honey Greek Yogurt to use as topper. Whisk remaining yogurt into soup.
- Ladle into bowls; top each with a tablespoon of the reserved yogurt, swirling with a knife. Sprinkle with some toasted pepitas.
You might also like
- *Tip: To toast pepitas, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spread the pepitas in a shallow baking pan; bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until toasted, shaking pan once or twice.
Per Serving: 216 calories; 5.6 32.4 10.2 2 987 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This did not taste like a pumpkin soup. It was more like a thin bean, broth, and cumin soup. The cumin was completely dominant, as that was all I could taste, with a heavy ginger after taste. I ...