Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 266
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 10x14-inch baking dish.
- Pour peaches and juice into a bowl; stir in lemon juice.
- Mix sugar and butter together in a large bowl. Strain the juice from peaches into sugar-butter mixture and stir well. Stir flour, milk, vanilla extract, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves, respectively, into butter-peach juice mixture until batter is evenly combined; pour into the prepared baking dish. Spoon peaches evenly over batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cobbler is lightly browned and bubbling, about 1 hour.
- Cook's Note:
- You can stir the lemon juice right into the peaches while they are still in the mason jar or can if desired.
Per Serving: 266 calories; 10.8 40.1 3.4 28 320 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This is very good and I would make it again. The reference to "Mason Jar Peach Cobbler" is to the Mason jar in which the peaches were canned. It is written right at the bottom of the page if y...
It was not sweet at all. Needs at LEAST twice the sugar, if not more. The recipe says peaches and "juice' so that's what I bought.... I think maybe it was supposed to be with the syrup inste...