Ingredients3 h 10 m servings 706
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix brown sugar and mustard together in a bowl until a paste forms.
- Place ham on a large piece of aluminum foil. Spread brown sugar paste over entire ham. Wrap foil securely around ham, sealing all of the edges together. Place wrapped ham in a disposable pan.
- Grill ham on the preheated grill until heated through, about 2 1/2 hours. Remove ham from grill and let rest 30 minutes before slicing.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 706 calories; 51.5 9.7 47.6 199 178 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Absolutely fabulous. Grilled it on the Traeger for 2hrs (~5-6lb). The flavor was amazing!
Fantastic. My picky father-in-law said that it was the best ham he's ever had. It was flavorful, super moist and super tender. By the amount of juice left in the foil, you would have guess...