Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 10 m servings 706
Original recipe yields 15 servings
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix brown sugar and mustard together in a bowl until a paste forms.
- Place ham on a large piece of aluminum foil. Spread brown sugar paste over entire ham. Wrap foil securely around ham, sealing all of the edges together. Place wrapped ham in a disposable pan.
- Grill ham on the preheated grill until heated through, about 2 1/2 hours. Remove ham from grill and let rest 30 minutes before slicing.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 706 calories; 51.5 9.7 47.6 199 178 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3