Ingredients35 m servings 183
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place bread pieces in a bowl. Pour milk over bread; allow bread to soak for 1 minute. Squeeze excess moisture from the bread and place bread in a bowl; discard milk.
- Mix ground turkey, turkey Italian sausage, Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Add soaked bread to turkey mixture and gently mix. Form turkey mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls; place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until meatballs are cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount for the milk. The actual amount of the milk consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 183 calories; 8.6 7.4 19.1 66 406 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
When I first looked at this recipe, I thought it looked like nice usual recipe... nothing that would be super, but I was wrong. I forgot how much moistened crumbs improve meatball texture...so...
Definitely will make this again. I made just a couple changes. I used 1 1/4 lb of ground turkey and added crushed fennel seed and onion powder. I also doubled the garlic and used 3/4 c dry brea...
We don't eat cheese, or anything made with cow's milk, so I substituted cashew milk to soak the bread and the juice of one lemon to replace the parm cheese. They were delicious!!!!!! Thank you.
Delicious, when they were done baking I put them under the broiler on HI for a few minutes to make them a bit crispier! I definitely will make these again!
A great basic recipe! I have made it twice in 2 weeks. The first time I followed the recipe but I doubled it and used basil instead of parsley because I had a fresh bunch. I had hoped to be ab...