Ingredients35 m servings 183
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place bread pieces in a bowl. Pour milk over bread; allow bread to soak for 1 minute. Squeeze excess moisture from the bread and place bread in a bowl; discard milk.
- Mix ground turkey, turkey Italian sausage, Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper together in a bowl. Add soaked bread to turkey mixture and gently mix. Form turkey mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls; place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until meatballs are cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount for the milk. The actual amount of the milk consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 183 calories; 8.6 7.4 19.1 66 406 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
When I first looked at this recipe, I thought it looked like nice usual recipe... nothing that would be super, but I was wrong. I forgot how much moistened crumbs improve meatball texture...so...
Definitely will make this again. I made just a couple changes. I used 1 1/4 lb of ground turkey and added crushed fennel seed and onion powder. I also doubled the garlic and used 3/4 c dry brea...
We don't eat cheese, or anything made with cow's milk, so I substituted cashew milk to soak the bread and the juice of one lemon to replace the parm cheese. They were delicious!!!!!! Thank you.
We have been trying different meals. Trying to use ground turkey has been a fail so far. These are delicious!! I also added 3 TBS of Parmesan because we had a full pound of ground turkey and no ...
Delicious, when they were done baking I put them under the broiler on HI for a few minutes to make them a bit crispier! I definitely will make these again!
A great basic recipe! I have made it twice in 2 weeks. The first time I followed the recipe but I doubled it and used basil instead of parsley because I had a fresh bunch. I had hoped to be ab...