Coleslaw Gado Gado
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 25 m servings 144
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread almonds onto a baking sheet.
- Bake almonds in the preheated oven until toasted and fragrant, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven and cool almonds.
- Combine cabbage, carrots, red bell pepper, and red onion in a large bowl.
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, peanut butter, maple syrup, tamari, ginger, sesame oil, red pepper flakes, and salt together in a bowl until dressing is smooth; pour over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate salad until chilled and flavors blend, about 2 hours.
- Stir toasted almonds and chow mein noodles into salad.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute 6 green onions for the red onion if desired.
Per Serving: 144 calories; 9.5 13.2 3.4 0 324 Full nutrition