Bacon-Wrapped Sriracha Asparagus
Ingredients35 m servings 62
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Divide asparagus into sets of 3 spears; push 1 toothpick through the asparagus bases and 1 toothpick near the tops to secure the sets.
- Spread about 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce along the entire length of each slice of bacon.
- Secure a slice of bacon to the asparagus using the toothpick at the base of the asparagus and wrap bacon, sriracha-side facing inwards, around asparagus, securing the other end of the bacon to the top toothpick; repeat with remaining bacon and asparagus. Place wrapped asparagus sets in the bottom of a disposable aluminum foil pan.
- Cook on the preheated grill, turning asparagus sets occasionally, until bacon is cooked through and crisp, about 20 minutes.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 62 calories; 4.2 1.8 4.3 11 442 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 25
This is my recipe and I appreciate everyone trying it and giving it an honest review. I want to say that I do not recommend cooking these on a grill where the grease will be exposed to flames....
I loved this however i was 100% confident that my kids wouldn't go for the hot sauce so I made my own sauce. I soaked the bacon in 3 tbsp of Soy sauce, 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce, 1 tbsp of ...
AWESOME!!!!! We LOVE bacon AND sriracha, so I knew this was gonna be a hit, and it was. Great combo of flavors w/ the spicy sriracha, smokey/salty bacon and the fresh flavor of the asparagus. Th...
Absolutely amazing! Gotta love these simple recipes that POP with flavor! Due to poor planning on my part, I ran out of propane, so I threw them in the oven at 400F for 20 minutes, turning halfw...
I used 2 spears instead of 3 and pizza sauce. I also added some provolone cheese on top for the last 5 minutes of cooking. Turned out well, I like how quick and easy it was. A great fun way to e...
This was awesome! I mean who doesn't love bacon, asparagus and sriracha?! I had planned on cooking this on the grill, but it rained, so I put them in the oven on 400 degrees for about 25 minutes...
This was awesome. Even my little grandson loved them. The second time I made these I added green onion. Positively nummy.
Very tender excellent flavor but I had no sirachi so I went with wasabi and it had nice flavor.