Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 66
Original recipe yields 48 servings
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot. Add mint leaves and steep for 15 minutes. Remove tea leaves from water with a slotted spoon, squeezing leaves to extract any additional liquid; discard leaves.
- Stir sugar into steeped tea; return to a boil and cook until sugar is completely dissolved and flavors combined, about 10 minutes. Pour tea concentrate into freezer-safe containers and freeze.
- Cook's Note:
- It is just as yummy to add the water and serve it without freezing; however, make sure that you have it all the way cooled before serving!
- You can also use other sweeteners (stevia, honey, agave nectar, etc.), but it tastes the best with sugar. What doesn't?
- Another suggestion is to pour it into Popsicle® molds and make frozen pops.
Per Serving: 66 calories; 0 16.9 0.1 0 2 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This sounds wonderful, but you forgot to mention how much tea to put into the recipe -- or is the mint used instead of traditional tea leaves? Thank you.