Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 815 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the bolillo roll halves cut side up on a baking sheet and spread each with 1/2 tablespoon of butter or margarine. Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes.
- Place refried beans in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes until warm.
- Divide the refried beans among the toasted rolls and spread evenly to the edges. Sprinkle each roll with 2 tablespoons of shredded mozzarella. Return rolls to oven and bake until cheese is melted, 7 or 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top each roll with the sliced tomatoes, avocados, red onion and chopped cilantro. Sprinkle each roll with a pinch of cumin and a pinch of salt. Drizzle each roll with 1/4 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Serve warm with fresh sliced lime.
Per Serving: 815 calories; 36.9 g fat; 96.8 g carbohydrates; 27.8 g protein; 61 mg cholesterol; 1000 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
My family loves these! We often make them for a quick weeknight dinner.