Ingredients15 m servings 128
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Put English muffin halves cut-side down onto a baking sheet. Spread 1 teaspoon salsa over each muffin half. Divide bacon between each half and sprinkle enough cheese over the 'pizza' to just cover the sauce.
- Bake under the broiler until the cheese is melted, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- The fun about pizza is that it can be made however you like. You can add peppers, olives, mushrooms, or any of your favorite ingredients.
- The cheese should cover all the salsa, the less of it you see the better.
Per Serving: 128 calories; 5.5 14.2 6.8 18 419 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This is a perfect recipe for our family… quick and easy and adaptable. I added a few mushrooms for my son and kept my Hubby's as written. Using salsa couldn't be easier as we always have some ...
This made for a really good lunch for me. I wondered how the salsa would work when it's placed on the bottom of the muffin, but it soaked in just perfectly. I did add some bacon (a piece that ...
These were good, but I wished I had toasted it a bit first before putting on the salsa. Also, 5-10 minutes is a big time frame. I left mine in for 5, but they could have come out at 4 min. I use...