Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 45 m servings 56 cals
Original recipe yields 75 servings (75 cheesecakes)
- Beat sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese together using an electric mixer on low speed until smooth and creamy. Add limeade, tequila, and triple sec; beat on medium-high speed until cheesecake mixture is creamy and thickened, 5 to 8 minutes. Spoon about 1 tablespoon cheesecake mixture into each scoop-style tortilla chip. Arrange mini cheesecakes on a platter; refrigerate until chilled and set, 2 hours to overnight.
- Beat cream and lime juice together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and thickened; gradually add sugar and continue beating until soft peaks form. Top each cheesecake with about 1 teaspoon lime-flavored whipped cream.
- Cook's Notes:
- Lime zest can be used in place of lime juice.
- For the non-alcoholic version just omit the tequila and triple sec. It will taste just as scrumptious.
- You won't use the entire 10-ounce bag of Tostitos® Scoops!®, but that's a good-size bag to start with because you want to be sure you have enough perfectly shaped scoops. You should have no problem finding these cup-shaped corn tortilla chips in the chips/snacks aisle of your grocery store.
Per Serving: 56 calories; 3 g fat; 6.1 g carbohydrates; 0.8 g protein; 9 mg cholesterol; 21 mg sodium. Full nutrition