Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 1004
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Cut lobster tail lengthwise along shell to within 1/2-inch of the end of the tail.
- Whisk 1/4 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup parsley, 3 tablespoons lime juice, salt, and pepper together in a shallow bowl until marinade is evenly mixed. Place lobster tail, cut-side up, in the marinade and spoon marinade over the meat; marinate for about 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Line a baking dish with aluminum foil. Fill the dish with water about 1/2-inch deep. Remove lobster from marinade, reserving marinade for basting. Place lobster in the baking dish. Spoon 1/2 of the marinade over the lobster.
- Bake lobster in the preheated oven, basting every 5 minutes with remaining marinade, until lobster meat is cooked through and opaque, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove meat from shell and chop.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain pasta, reserving 3 tablespoons pasta water.
- Heat 1/4 cup olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir mushrooms and garlic until fragrant, about 3 minutes. Add butter and capers; cook and stir until butter is melted, about 1 minute. Add 1/4 cup parsley and tomatoes; cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Mix lobster meat, 1 tablespoon lime juice, cooked pasta, and reserved pasta water into mushroom mixture; cook and stir until heated through, about 1 minute.
You might also like
Per Serving: 1004 calories; 70.9 69.2 26.9 81 717 Full nutrition