Barbeque Chicken Grilled Pizza
Ingredients30 m servings 378 cals
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Mix chicken and 2 tablespoons barbeque sauce together in a bowl until evenly coated.
- Roll dough onto a work surface and cut in half to form 2 rectangles. Brush the top of each rectangle with olive oil.
- Place dough, oil-side down, onto the grill; cook until bottom of dough is browned and top is bubbling up, about 5 minutes. Brush the tops of each dough with oil and flip.
- Spread the remaining barbeque sauce over each crust; top with chicken, Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, and tomatoes.
- Close the lid of the grill and cook pizza until cheese is melted, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove pizza from grill and cool before slicing, 2 to 3 minutes.
Per Serving: 378 calories; 15.9 g fat; 40.3 g carbohydrates; 17.5 g protein; 39 mg cholesterol; 858 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
I LOVED this! I'm not sure why i never tried pizza on the BBQ before, but Im sure glad i did, and it will for sure become popular on our summer menu :) I used homemade dough rather than store bo...
I made two pizzas; one as is and the other to suit our taste. The first (the original recipe) was bland but really loved the idea of grilling on the BBQ. I'm glad I made a second one because add...
We really liked this. I used Prairie Smoke & Spice Blue Ribbin’ Sweet Sauce from the Missing Ingredient for the barbeque sauce. I did substitute some things used ingredients that I had. Instead ...
I thought this was great! The BBQ sauce I used was sweet and spicy. A perfect compliment to the BBQ flavoured rotisserie chicken I used. I followed all the ingredients and amounts but added a li...
This recipe is so good! I recommend using a spicy bbq sauce to max. the flavour you'll get. This recipe is easily customized. For example, I added feta cheese and used Monterey jack instead of ...
This is a genius idea! I made the recipe as written, except we cooked it on a perforated bbq pan instead of directly on the grill. That way I was able to take the pan back to the kitchen to add ...
i am no longer a "grilled pizza" virgin! LOL i made this recipe as part of an Allstar Challlenge. i made two...the bbq chicken recipe, almost as the recipe is written, the other a more tradition...
This is so delicious!! It was my first attempt at pizza on the bbq, and wow my mind is now racing with all of the possibilities! I used whole wheat pita bread for the crust and it was amazing. W...