Ingredients35 m servings 427
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Melt butter in a saucepan; stir onion, Worcestershire sauce, and paprika into the melted butter.
- Arrange four squares of aluminum foil on a flat work surface. Place a salmon steak in the middle of each piece of foil. Roll edges toward the salmon to make miniature pans and pour about 1/4 of the butter sauce over each steak.
- Carefully set 'pans' onto the hot grill and cook until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 427 calories; 29.9 1.2 36.5 156 211 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I use one sheet of aluminum foil and roll up the edges to just contain the steaks, rather than making four separate pans. This also works with just using a salmon fillet. Directions should say...
I used 2 lb salmon (cut into 4 steaks), 1 cube of butter, added dried parsley and garlic powder -- My 8 & 6 yr old sons Loved it!