Ingredients1 h servings 197
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a loaf pan.
- Blend onion and roasted red pepper in a blender until liquefied; transfer to a large bowl.
- Mix salmon, saltine crackers, milk, egg, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper sauce, cayenne pepper, and black pepper with the onion mixture in the large bowl; transfer to the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C), about 45 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 197 calories; 7.7 11.8 19 62 476 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I must admit I didn't follow the recipe exactly, because I needed to use up some leftover fresh salmon that I cooked last night, so didn't use canned salmon. I adjusted the quantities to suit t...
I also used cupcake pan instead of loaf and it turned out great! Made 6 delicious cakes and ate with dill sauce. I will definitely make this again and highly recommend this recipe.
Used this recipe to make salmon loaf from leftover poached salmon. I added extra tobacco sauce and was generous with the cayenne pepper. It was moist and very tasty. I would make it again!