Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 50 m servings 550
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, allowing each egg to blend into the cream cheese mixture before adding the next.
- Mix white chocolate chips, cream, lime juice, and lime zest together in a stainless steel bowl. Place bowl over a pot of boiling water.
- Stir chocolate chips mixture until the chocolate melts completely and the mixture is smooth, about 5 minutes; pour into the cream cheese mixture and stir to combine. Pour the mixture over the graham cracker crumbs in the prepared springform pan.
- Bake in preheated oven the cake's center is set, about 75 minutes. Cool at room temperature for 15 minutes before refrigerating to chill completely, at least 1 hour.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If you don't have key limes, you can use zest and juice of one lime.
- User gingersnap crumbs in place of the graham cracker crumbs for a flavor variation.
Per Serving: 550 calories; 41.4 36.8 10 164 284 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This is delish!. I couldn't just have a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs on the bottom of this so I made my own crust by using 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs 1/3 cup white sugar and mix with ...