Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 667
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; add mostaccioli and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat the inside of a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef, onion, and garlic in the hot skillet until beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Mix pasta sauce, Italian seasoning, cumin, salt, black pepper, and garlic salt into ground beef mixture; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until flavors have blended, about 20 minutes.
- Stir sour cream, cream cheese, and ricotta cheese together in a bowl until smooth. Stir cheese mixture and pasta together in a bowl until evenly coated; spread into the prepared baking dish. Spoon pasta sauce mixture over pasta mixture. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle Cheddar cheese over pasta sauce. Bake until cheese is bubbling, about 20 minutes more.
- Cook's Notes:
- Rigatoni or penne pasta can be substituted for mostaccioli.
- Italian cheese blend can be substituted for Cheddar cheese.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 667 calories; 37.4 53.8 29.5 111 958 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 21
A very nice baked pasta casserole. I made it just as submitted. I was surprised at how much sour cream/cream cheese/ricotta there was for the amount of pasta. I thought it might be too rich but ...
I have been trying several similar recipes but wasn't quite happy with any of them. This recipe is the best so far and tasted exactly like what I have been wanting. It's also easier than the oth...
My whole family loved this. The addition of the sour cream and cream cheese along with the ricotta really made a nice difference from other similar dishes I've made. The only change I'll make fo...
I substituted the ricotta cheese for cottage cheese and used ground turkey and Italian turkey sausage. My family LOVED it!! They asked me to make it again the following week.
This should have more reviews. I was looking for a recipe similar in flavor to lasagna, but without lasagna noodles, and this definitely met my requirements. I used rice fusilli noodles (for glu...
This was fast and easy. My picky teen even had seconds. I paired it with Res Lobster biscuits and what a hit! I made some adjustments to the recipe. I ALWAYS brown my ground beef with chopped on...
I'm not the best cook, but this is so easy that it makes my family believe there is hope for me. They eat it all up every time.