Pan-Fried Blackened Red Snapper
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients19 m servings 304 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 fillets)
- Mix paprika, salt, black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, lemon pepper, and cayenne pepper together in a small bowl.
- Combine olive oil and butter in a small, microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave until butter is melted, about 1 minute. Stir to blend butter into the oil.
- Brush some of the olive oil and butter mixture over both sides of each red snapper fillet. Sprinkle paprika mixture over both sides of each fillet.
- Heat leftover oil and butter mixture in a skillet over medium-high heat. Fry red snapper until flesh flakes easily with a fork, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can also used crushed dried onion instead of onion powder.
- If you like your fish spicy, use more cayenne pepper.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice onto fish to add a tangy flavor.
Per Serving: 304 calories; 21.1 g fat; 4.6 g carbohydrates; 24.2 g protein; 57 mg cholesterol; 2069 mg sodium. Full nutrition