Banana Split Mini Pies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 444
Original recipe yields 18 servings
- Preheat oven's broiler to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Chill a mixing bowl, beaters from electric mixer, and cream in the freezer for 10 minutes. Arrange pie crusts on a baking sheet.
- Cook pie crusts under the broiler until browned and toasty, 2 to 4 minutes. Remove crusts from oven and cool.
- Beat cream in the chilled bowl using the chilled beaters until cream thickens. Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract; beat until stiff peaks form. Transfer whipped cream to a piping bag or resealable plastic bag with a corner snipped off; refrigerate.
- Beat cream cheese in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Fold whipped topping into cream cheese until well-mixed. Spoon mixture into a pastry bag or a resealable plastic bag with a corner snipped off. Pipe cream cheese filling into each graham cracker crust, filling 1/3- to 1/2-full.
- Layer banana slices over cream cheese filling. Spread pineapple over banana layer. Spoon cherry pie filling over pineapple layer. Pipe whipped cream over cherry pie filling layer. Top each pie with pecans and chocolate syrup. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 444 calories; 25.9 50.4 3.7 50 210 Full nutrition