Lemon Pepper Wings
Ingredients30 m servings 401 cals
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk butter and lemon pepper seasoning together in a large bowl.
- Place onions in the preheated oil and cook until just beginning to brown, about 5 minutes. Remove and discard onions.
- Working in batches, cook wings in oil until crispy on the outside and cooked through, about 8 minutes. Remove wings to a paper towel-lined plate to drain excess oil.
- Toss wings with lemon pepper mixture until completely coated. Return to paper towel-lined plate to drain excess liquid.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use any frying oil instead of the peanut oil.
- You can substitute small onions for the pearl onions.
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 401 calories; 31 g fat; 1.7 g carbohydrates; 28 g protein; 108 mg cholesterol; 779 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Stop buying your wings at the pizza joints or wing places. This recipe is so easy resulting in the perfect lemon pepper wings. If you want to bake the wings to that crispness like frying, let t...