Mal's Killer Vegan PB-and-J Smoothie
Malina Bleeding Heart Morris
"This is my fancy version of a peanut butter and jelly smoothie. It's bursting with vitamins, minerals, and protein. You can use peanut butter in this recipe, but it kind of clashes with the berry flavor. Cashew butter is milder and seems to compliment well. I make my own cashew-walnut-macadamia nut butter, and it's stellar in this smoothie! This recipe is very versatile; this is just my favorite way to prepare it, although I don't always add the banana. Either way, enjoy experimenting with this healthy and flavorful smoothie!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 357
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 smoothie)
- Blend marionberries, hemp milk, kale, banana, ice, cashew butter, chia seeds, honey, and orange blossom water together in a blender until smooth.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute frozen blackberries for the marionberries.
- You can substitute 1 Medjool date for the honey.
- You can substitute 1 tablespoon kale powder for the fresh kale.
- If you don't include the banana, use an additional 1/4 cup berries. Use more ice if you are not using frozen fruit.
Per Serving: 357 calories; 13.5 56.8 8 0 81 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1