Creamy Grilled Cheese Roll-Ups
Ingredients20 m servings 327 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Flatten bread slices on a work surface using a rolling pin.
- Mix cream cheese, chives, onion, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl until smooth and creamy. Spread a thick layer of cream cheese mixture on 1 side of each piece of bread. Place 1 slice provolone cheese over cream cheese layer. Roll bread around cheese filling and secure each roll with a toothpick.
- Brush each cheese roll with butter and place, seam-side down, on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes; flip rolls and continue baking until lightly browned, 5 to 10 minutes more. Remove toothpicks and cut each roll in half.
- Cook's Note:
- Add steamed asparagus, deli meat, or your own favorite add-in, prior to rolling and baking, for a more hearty appetizer.
Per Serving: 327 calories; 25.4 g fat; 14.1 g carbohydrates; 11 g protein; 69 mg cholesterol; 550 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Hmmm, not sure how to rate this...I used wheat bread and did some w/ the provolone and some w/ American cheese (for my girls). They were good, and the girls loved them, but they were more work t...
A lot of work for a small outcome. I used white bread and it ripped. I also used way to much onion(which is my fault so I'm not rating it on that). If you don't mind a lot of work and don't add ...