Zucchini Banana Multi-Grain Bread
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 213 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare Multi-Grain Medley according to package directions. Coat a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, sugar and banana. Stir in rice, oil, milk, vanilla, zucchini (should be about 1 1/2 cups of grated zucchini) and walnuts. Add baking mix and stir just until all ingredients are combined. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes then remove from pan and cool on rack.
- Try using 2 cups of gluten-free baking mix.
Per Serving: 213 calories; 8.6 g fat; 30 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein; 47 mg cholesterol; 425 mg sodium. Full nutrition