Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 750
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch pan.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan. Remove saucepan from heat and stir white sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract into the melted butter until thoroughly combined.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder together in a large mixing bowl; add butter mixture to the flour mixture and stir to form a smooth batter. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool completely.
- Beat coconut, sweetened condensed milk, and confectioners' sugar together in the bowl of a stand mixer until very thick; spread over the cake in an even layer.
- Heat prepared frosting in the microwave until the frosting has a pourable consistency, about 75 seconds; pour over the cake and spread into an even layer. Refrigerate cake until the frosting is set, at least 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 750 calories; 43.9 89 8.2 91 303 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Oh Huey59, how could you? Right now during swimsuit season! This is very decadent. The cake is more like a brownie and the whole thing tastes very much like the candy bar. I made the recipe exa...
Oh yum yum and yum! So sweet and so rich but delicious. We just loved this. It is more of a brownie but it soaks up all the lovely of the cocount mixture. Worth the calories every single bite!
My son absolutely loves this cake. Don't make the mistake I did by adding some cream to the coconut mixture. I got worried when one reviewer called it dry. Mine slides off the cake. Still tastes...
This was great. A big hit. It is really a brownie and not a cake though. Also, I put a layer of chocolate ganache on top instead of canned or packaged frosting. Why make a cake from scratch and ...
So good I'm already going to make this my favorite cake . Just follow the recipe you can't go wrong. I shared this with friends who also loved it. So irresistible to any mounds lover's. I will b...
This was a big hit! My husband loves Mounds candy bars so I thought I would try making this for his birthday! He took it to work and people were coming from all over the building to eat this w...