Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 132
Original recipe yields 25 servings
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt sugar and butter together in a saucepan over medium heat. Heat, stirring frequently, to 310 degrees F (155 degrees C), or until a small amount of syrup dropped into cold water forms hard, brittle threads. Remove from heat.
- Stir 3/4 of the coconut into the butter mixture. Spread butter-coconut mixture into the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top. When the chocolate chips melt, spread the chocolate over the top and sprinkle with remaining coconut. Cool completely before breaking into pieces.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Watch carefully. The candy burns easily once it reaches 310 degrees F (155 degrees C)!
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 132 calories; 10.2 10.9 0.4 20 57 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1