Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 25 m servings 245
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk raspberry jam, lemon juice, salt, ginger, and pepper together in a bowl; add chicken and turn to coat.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator, 4 hours to overnight.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and shake to remove excess liquid. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken in oil until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 7 to 10 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Cook's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 245 calories; 7 19.5 25.5 69 206 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
The only thing I did different was to grill rather than stove cook the chicken. It was good, but I wondered if the flavor would have been more enhanced with maybe fresh ginger or maybe a touch ...