Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 227 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Wrap each chicken breast half with one bacon slice and place into a 13x9-inch baking dish. Top each breast with some of the mushrooms.
- Whisk celery soup and milk together in a bowl; pour over the bacon-wrapped chicken breasts. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake chicken in preheated oven for 35 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking until the bacon is browned and breasts are no longer pink in the center, about 15 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 227 calories; 9.2 g fat; 5.3 g carbohydrates; 29.3 g protein; 84 mg cholesterol; 749 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
The bacon never crisps up because its sitting under the soup mixture Had a nice bacony flavor. Suggestion: Maybe wrap the breast with the bacon and place it in the oven to cook for 25 minutes ...
I used cream of mushroom soup instead of cream of celery mixed with half a cup of sour cream to keep the sauce thicker.
I made this recipe but made several changes. I cooked the bacon first, not crispy, then browned the chicken, cut into strips. I used Cream of Chicken soup, Mostly fat free. Then replaced mus...