Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 326
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the water. Return drained pasta to the pot.
- Whisk milk and flour together in a large nonstick skillet; add cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper. Heat milk mixture over medium heat while whisking continually until bubbling and thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle Gorgonzola cheese into the milk mixture, stirring continually to melt the cheese into a sauce. Stir green onions into the sauce. Pour reserved water into the sauce; stir.
- Pour sauce over the cooked pasta and toss to coat.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 326 calories; 7.9 47.8 15.8 23 376 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I thought this was good, but the guys didn't care for it. I liked that this used low fat milk (I only had 2% on hand, so that's what I used)...it made me feel like it was healthier, lol. In my o...