Ingredients45 m servings 196
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Bring water and salt to a boil; add oats and cook until thickened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Blend lemonade, cranberries, blueberries, and 3 tablespoons sugar in a blender until smooth.
- Pour 1 cup of the lemonade mixture into a large bowl; add 1 cup sugar and the cooked oats and stir until just-combined. Discard remaining lemonade mixture or save for another batch.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and baking soda in a small bowl; add to the lemonade mixture and stir until batter is smooth. Pour batter into prepared muffin cups to about 2/3-full.
- Bake in preheated oven until lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Cool muffins in tins for 5 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the lemonade mixture. The actual amount of the lemonade mixture consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 196 calories; 1.3 43.1 3.8 31 196 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I love muffins, and I had some frozen blueberries and cranberries to use up, so I decided to try this today. They are tasty, and we will eat them all, but we thought they were just OK. They had ...
These Muffins Are very tasty! I ended up adding blackberries instead of blueberries and it worked great! Thank you Cheerios!!!