Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 371
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix oats, 3/4 cup flour, brown sugar, baking soda, and 1/4 teaspoon salt together in a bowl. Stir 3/4 cup melted butter into oat mixture until evenly coated. Measure 3/4 cup oat mixture and reserve for later. Press remaining oat mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Combine white sugar, 1 cup melted butter, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Beat eggs, 1 at a time, into sugar mixture, mixing well after each addition, until thoroughly blended.
- Sift 1 1/2 cups flour, cocoa powder, and 1 teaspoon salt together in a bowl; stir into sugar-egg mixture just until batter is blended. Fold chocolate chips into batter; pour over oat crust. Sprinkle reserved oat mixture over batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the brownies comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 371 calories; 17.5 52.9 4.5 67 165 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2