Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 81
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Roll pie crust out on a lightly floured work surface. Use a circular cookie cutter or glass to cut twenty four 2 1/2-inch rounds. Transfer 12 rounds to a baking sheet.
- Lay 1 cake-pop stick on each round with one end of the stick almost to the center of the round. Press the stick gently into the dough. Spoon about 1 teaspoon apple pie filling into the center of each round. Place the remaining dough rounds on top of each 'pop' and press the edges with a fork to crimp the border.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden and filling is hot, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute the apple pie filling with the pie filling of your choice.
Per Serving: 81 calories; 5 8.2 0.9 0 80 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1