Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 320
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Beat butter in a bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add cake mix, eggs, and water; mix until batter is just combined. Stir pineapple and bananas into batter. Fold pecans and coconut into batter; pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean, 35 to 45 minutes. Cool cake in the dish for 10 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Spread cream cheese frosting over cooled cake.
- Cook's Note:
- I baked the cake in a round 12-inch pan and iced the sides as well as the top. Can also bake in two layers, if desired.
Per Serving: 320 calories; 18.3 38 2.8 41 250 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This was absolutely wonderful! I had a box of yellow cake mix and cream cheese frosting that were expiring, so I put those two ingredients into allrecipes.com and this was the only recipe that...
Perfect for our fall camping trip to the mountains! I included the optional pecans and coconut. It was moist and delicious. I would definitely make it again.
Made it exactly as written. The Hubster and I aren't all that into frosting so we didn't frost it. I'm glad we didn't. It's sweet enough without it. Delicious! It took 50 minutes to bake in my c...