Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 320 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Beat butter in a bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add cake mix, eggs, and water; mix until batter is just combined. Stir pineapple and bananas into batter. Fold pecans and coconut into batter; pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean, 35 to 45 minutes. Cool cake in the dish for 10 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Spread cream cheese frosting over cooled cake.
- Cook's Note:
- I baked the cake in a round 12-inch pan and iced the sides as well as the top. Can also bake in two layers, if desired.
Per Serving: 320 calories; 18.3 g fat; 38 g carbohydrates; 2.8 g protein; 41 mg cholesterol; 250 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Perfect for our fall camping trip to the mountains! I included the optional pecans and coconut. It was moist and delicious. I would definitely make it again.
Made it exactly as written. The Hubster and I aren't all that into frosting so we didn't frost it. I'm glad we didn't. It's sweet enough without it. Delicious! It took 50 minutes to bake in my c...
This was absolutely wonderful! I had a box of yellow cake mix and cream cheese frosting that were expiring, so I put those two ingredients into allrecipes.com and this was the only recipe that...