Golden Fruit Pizza
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 366 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix cornflakes, butter, corn syrup, and sugar in a bowl until evenly combined; press onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden brown, about 5 minutes. Drizzle crust with honey and cool in refrigerator, about 15 minutes.
- Stir cream cheese and marshmallow fluff together in a bowl until smooth and creamy; spread over cooled crust, keeping a 1/2-inch border of crust. Chill crust in refrigerator until completely cooled, about 15 minutes.
- Arrange strawberries, apricots, and kiwi over the cream cheese layer.
- Cook's Notes:
- Servings will vary depending on the pan you choose to use. You can use a pizza pan or 8-inch cake pan if desired. For larger parties, choose the baking sheet to get the most servings.
- This dish stays fresh as long as you cut the fruit as you serve. If you top the pie completely, it will only keep for approximately 2 days.
Per Serving: 366 calories; 22.7 g fat; 37.6 g carbohydrates; 5.1 g protein; 69 mg cholesterol; 235 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1