Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 477
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix cake mix and pudding mix together in a bowl. Beat milk, vegetable oil, 5 tablespoons Key lime juice, and 1 tablespoon Key lime zest into cake mix mixture just until batter is smooth. Beat eggs, 1 at a time, into batter, beating until each egg is incorporated before adding the next. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Cool cake to room temperature.
- Mix lemon frosting, white chocolate, 1 tablespoon Key lime zest, and 1 tablespoon Key lime juice together in a bowl. Spread frosting over cake.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- This can also be made into cupcakes.
Per Serving: 477 calories; 22.5 63.7 5 64 416 Full nutrition