Flavorful Tater Tot® Casserole
"This is a tastier version of Tater Tot® casserole with hearty ingredients for a full meal. Made with Owens® Original Breakfast Sausage, Ro*Tel® Diced Tomatoes, frozen broccoli cuts and Ore-Ida® Tater Tots®. I like it because it is easier than shepherd's pie. My friends and their pre-teen kids love it too. Spread more cheese over potatoes before baking if desired."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 515
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until onion is softened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix tomatoes with green chile peppers, broccoli, Mexican cheese blend, and cream of celery soup into sausage mixture; spread into the prepared baking dish. Arrange potato nuggets over sausage mixture; season with pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is bubbling and potato nuggets are slightly brown, about 45 minutes.
You might also like
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 515 calories; 35.5 36.5 20 69 1658 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
It just so happened to be National Dog Day, SO I added hotdogs to this, I found chopped collard greens n corn in the freezer, some baby tomatoes n jalapeños all went in the pool. Topped the whol...