Ingredients40 m servings 704
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix cream of potato soup, cream of chicken soup, milk, Italian seasoning, and ground black pepper together in a large bowl. Stir mixed vegetables and chicken into the soup mixture. Fold biscuit dough into the mixture to coat. Pour mixture into a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until bubbly and the dough is baked, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- I usually check on the dough at the top about 20 minutes in and flip over the biscuit pieces to avoid them becoming too toasted.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 704 calories; 27.6 80 34.3 74 2326 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made this as instructed, no changes or substitutions. It lacked flavor and the biscuit dough didn't cook fully - it was partially raw on the underneath. Maybe this would work for people who ca...
Made it exactly as stated in the recipe; wish I had noticed the "Cook's Note" at the bottom of the recipe as the biscuits were a little more browned than I would have liked even after covering w...