Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Coat a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, Silk, eggs, (or egg substitute), spices, salt, coconut extract and rum, if using.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut.
- Gently stir in bread cubes until evenly coated.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan, cover with plastic wrap and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Place pan on a cookie sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup flaked coconut and bake for an additional 25 minutes, or until center springs back.
- Serve warm.
Per Serving: 269 calories; 8.2 39.2 7.5 58 329 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1