Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Saute the onion and garlic in the oil (or butter).
- When the onion becomes translucent, add the flour and make a roux. Let the oil and flour mixture cook for about a minute before adding chicken broth.
- Add the carrots, celery and chicken into the roux. Simmer until vegetables are tender, then add spinach.
- Cook gnocchi according to package directions.
- Add the coconut milk to the chicken and vegetables sauce. Once mixture thickens again, add the cooked gnocchi and seasonings.
- Top with Parmesan if desired and serve immediately.
You might also like
Per Serving: 311 calories; 18.2 25.8 10.4 35 830 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3