Ingredientsservings 305 cals
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Lightly spray a baking sheet with canola oil.
- Peel and devein shrimp. Using a small, sharp knife, butterfly shrimp by making an incision head to tail down back of shrimp and opening slightly, like a book.
- Beat egg whites and Silk in a shallow bowl.
- Combine panko and coconut in another shallow bowl.
- Dip shrimp in coconut/egg mixture then into crumb mixture, pressing to coat. Place shrimp on baking sheet.
- Lightly spray shrimp with oil and bake 5-7 minutes per side until lightly golden brown and cooked through.
- To serve, combine dipping sauce ingredients in a small bowl and serve with warm shrimp.
Per Serving: 305 calories; 5.9 g fat; 43.5 g carbohydrates; 22.7 g protein; 173 mg cholesterol; 567 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Great recipe, we will be making this again. My husband couldn't get enough. I followed the recipe all the way but finished the shrimp on sauté pan with little bit of olive oil to make it crispy ...
Very good, I added extra coconut for our taste but overall great recipe! Also spiced egg mixture with cayenne black pepper and garlic