- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Lightly spray a baking sheet with canola oil.
- Peel and devein shrimp. Using a small, sharp knife, butterfly shrimp by making an incision head to tail down back of shrimp and opening slightly, like a book.
- Beat egg whites and Silk in a shallow bowl.
- Combine panko and coconut in another shallow bowl.
- Dip shrimp in coconut/egg mixture then into crumb mixture, pressing to coat. Place shrimp on baking sheet.
- Lightly spray shrimp with oil and bake 5-7 minutes per side until lightly golden brown and cooked through.
- To serve, combine dipping sauce ingredients in a small bowl and serve with warm shrimp.
Per Serving: 305 calories; 5.9 43.5 22.7 173 470 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Great recipe, we will be making this again. My husband couldn't get enough. I followed the recipe all the way but finished the shrimp on sauté pan with little bit of olive oil to make it crispy ...
This was so good. My guys loved it. I did add some old bay to the shrimp
Very good, I added extra coconut for our taste but overall great recipe! Also spiced egg mixture with cayenne black pepper and garlic
Very good, forgot to get 'panko', so just used regular bread crumbs and had to use a lot more of it and the coconut than recipe called for. Dipping sauce is great!