Ingredientsservings 148 cals
- Bring Silk and salt to a boil in a medium saucepan. Slowly stir in cornmeal.
- Return to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes until very thick, stirring often to prevent polenta from sticking to pan.
- Remove from heat and stir in cream cheese and margarine until fully incorporated.
- Spoon into a serving dish or press gently into a large oiled bowl, then turn over for molded polenta.
- Garnish with parsley, chives or other chopped herbs.
Per Serving: 148 calories; 6.5 g fat; 19 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 480 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I'm not vegan so instead of the non-dairy cream cheese I used 1/4 c of grated Parmesan/Romano and a touch more butter. It was the perfect consistency--I used a small greased ramekin as a mold a...
I used a little over a half a cup of polenta. I added about a half cup of regular grass fed low fat milk in addition to one can of coconut milk. It came out well. It had form but was still semi ...
used instant polenta and adjusted time - still came out great! Nice and creamy. Would consider adding nutritional yeast or a touch more coconut milk for a smoother polenta.