Toasted Coconut Chicken Salad
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 205 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly toast coconut and almonds for about 5 minutes. Check often--coconut may brown first. Set aside.
- Whisk together yogurt, Silk, garlic powder, lemon juice, cider vinegar and mustard in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients (except toasted coconut and almonds), tossing to combine.
- Top with toasted coconut and almonds to serve.
Per Serving: 205 calories; 10.1 g fat; 13.6 g carbohydrates; 15.6 g protein; 38 mg cholesterol; 122 mg sodium. Full nutrition