- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or coat with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together Silk, orange juice, cranberries, orange zest and canola oil.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry and mix together with a wooden spoon, stirring with as few strokes as possible. Fold in the chopped pears.
- Use an ice cream scoop or large spoon to drop the batter onto prepared baking sheets, forming 12 scones.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until tops are lightly browned.
- For the glaze, whisk all ingredients together until smooth and creamy.
- Drizzle on warm scones.
Per Serving: 245 calories; 5.3 47.8 2.3 0 328 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I'm not too familiar with making scones, so my review may not be educated. The dough seemed very wet, therefore when I dropped on parchment paper with a cookie scoop, they spread and baked rathe...
This was amazing and very easy to do. I made no changes and they were delicious. I had them with my coffee this morning, heavenly.
Added the salt to the batter. Used reconstituted buttermilk. Thanks, will make again.
Use buttermilk instead of the silk and the scones will rise beautifully and taste much better too!