Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 167
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Blend pumpkin puree, coconut milk, and banana together in a large bowl.
- Mix sugar, xanthan gum, cinnamon, salt, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves together in a small bowl; add to pumpkin mixture and blend. Pour the pumpkin mixture into a casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and continue baking until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 30 to 45 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Cornstarch can be used as the thickener in place of the xanthan gum.
Per Serving: 167 calories; 6.3 29 1.4 0 307 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4