Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 127
Original recipe yields 30 servings
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix oats, almonds, wheat germ, and coconut together in a bowl.
- Combine sugar, butter, milk, and cocoa powder together in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook and stir cocoa mixture until smooth, about 5 minutes. Pour cocoa mixture over oat mixture; stir to coat.
- Drop oat mixture, about 1 tablespoon per cookie, onto the prepared baking sheet. Chill in the refrigerator until set, 20 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- The longer you boil the cocoa mixture, the thicker the sauce and the better the ingredients stick together.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 127 calories; 6.3 16.4 2.4 8 32 Full nutrition