Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 227 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 18 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Beat cream cheese in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth; add eggs, 1 at a time, ensuring each is fully incorporated before adding the next. Beat 1 cup sugar and 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract into cream cheese mixture until mixture is smooth; fill muffin cups to within 1/8 inch of the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set in the middle, about 35 minutes.
- Mix sour cream, 2 tablespoons sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract together in a bowl. Drop a teaspoonful of sour cream mixture over cupcakes.
- Bake cupcakes in the oven for 5 minutes more. Cool cupcakes to room temperature and refrigerate until chilled.
Per Serving: 227 calories; 17.1 g fat; 14.2 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein; 98 mg cholesterol; 137 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I was a little surprised at the texture of my finished product for these cupcakes--I thought they'd be creamier than they turned out to be. When they were done baking, they were standing up way...
Mom has made these since I was a girl and they would DISAPPEAR at parties. One fun element missing here is the cookie in the bottom as a "crust" -- Mom always put one vanilla wafer, or you can u...