Ingredientsservings 373 cals
- Heat rice according to package directions.
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, combine salsa and chicken.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Stir in cheese and rice.
- Divide mixture onto tortillas.
- Top with cilantro and sour cream, if desired.
- You can adjust the amount of ingredients based on your tastes.
Per Serving: 373 calories; 13 g fat; 51.3 g carbohydrates; 20.5 g protein; 47 mg cholesterol; 619 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I tripled this recipe to make six wraps. I had leftover salsa chicken and leftover spanish rice (made with brown rice) that I used in this recipe. To make this a little more filling, I added dic...
I used minute brown rice. I also added cumin and onion and salt. My family doesn't care for too much rice so I used 1/2 cup rice then I quadrupled the recipe to feed four.
Loved this! I had some leftover chicken breast I shredded up! I did cook this on the stove top instead of the microwave. Also i diced an onion and added a pinch of cumin and chili powder! Very ...