Ingredients20 m servings 388
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Pour olive oil into a resealable plastic bag; season with salt and pepper. Add asparagus, seal the bag, and shake bag to coat asparagus with the oil.
- Remove asparagus from the oil and shake to remove excess. Discard the remaining oil. Arrange asparagus onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast asparagus in preheated oven until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer asparagus to a serving platter; sprinkle bacon and feta cheese over the asparagus.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the marinade ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 388 calories; 36.1 5.5 11.7 55 678 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
The bacon and feta are perfect complements; simply adjust the amount of each to your taste. Also, go easy on the salt as both the bacon and feta are salty already. And thank you for the idea ...
Everybody including asparagus hating people love when I make this dish! It's now my favorite veggie to make.
So good. Kids loved it. We had this as a side dish with quiche (real men be damned!)
Awesome side dish. I didn't add any salt due to the bacon and feta. It's a keeper!
I prepared this for a side dish for Easter dinner. When I went to try the asparagus is was gone!!!! I even made two patches. I didn't even get to try it. So that being said, it was a hit! I a...